5 Rules of Reading a Product Review:
1) The scores are kept pretty vague on purpose, so that you have to actually read a review to know for sure if a particular product is of use to you.
2) It is recommended to always read the entire text, down to the very last letter.
3) starks are for games, starps are for everything else.
4) There are no it’s average type scores. 1 and 2 star*s mean negative experiences with the product, 3, 4, and 5 star*s mean positive experiences with the product.
5) A “” may be added to a 3 or 4 star*s score to emphasize there is some aspect or aspects in which the reviewed product excels in, even if it doesn’t merit a higher score for it as a whole.
No Responses to “ The Ratings System ”
You must be logged in to post a comment.